Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important Error 500 for Forum Rules

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by planethop
I upgraded from 1.6.1 to Kunena 2.0.2. After the upgrade I get an Error 500 for the Forum Rules link:
planethop.com/forum/rules

In the Kunena Menu, I have a valid article ID

The Kunena Team announces the immediate availability of Kunena 1.5.10. All users are recommended to upgrade to this maintenance release.

This release also contains 30+ bug fixes for various issues reported by users and moderators recent months. This includes fixing a regresion with avatar uploads or when choosing an avatar from the gallery. This release has the JomSocial Activity Stream disabled by default, which can be enabled in Kunena configuration panel.

For more information about this release, see the release notes.

and the format set to BBCode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Error 500 for Forum Rules
Hello,

Can-you set debug mode on on in Joomla! and Kunena to see a more detailled error message.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by planethop
Replied by planethop on topic Error 500 for Forum Rules
I did set the Debug Mode - but did not see any errors.

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Look in your Joomla log folder for any errors, that might help pinpoint what has caused this problem.

Do you have a backup of your website from prior to the upgrade?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by tonymina
Replied by tonymina on topic Error 500 for Forum Rules
I have the same error on one of my website. The other one is working fine. I am both using the latest version of Kunena. The only difference is both are on a different ISP provider.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds