Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ../administrator/templates/isis/error.php on line 114

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by JP92
I am weirdly experiencing difficulties uploading the latest Kunena to my web server. I have tried to upload the file, tried to install from directory and tried to link it from the Kunena ZIP file.

Each time it goes to install the component but then it goes to a page saying:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/USERNAME/SITE/2012/administrator/templates/isis/error.php on line 114

Username and site name have both been blanked out so people don't go snooping..

In the title bar it says 'Error: 404 Component not found'.

Any idea's on how to fix this? If it's an internal Joomla error then I will need to contact them of course. But if it's a Kunena bug or something then I am not sure.

I am running my site on a Hawk Host web hosting server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled

JP92 wrote: Any idea's on how to fix this? If it's an internal Joomla error then I will need to contact them of course. But if it's a Kunena bug or something then I am not sure.

Please see the FAQs and, in particular the section What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

From a superficial look, this error seems to be related to your Joomla administrator site template. I know nothing about the "isis" template, sorry.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by 810
Hello,
We don't support Joomla 3.0 yet.

regards 810

Time to create page: 1.403 seconds