Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Issue with timezone settings in my system

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by aekunited
500 Internal Server Error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Krasnoyarsk' for '7.0/no DST' instead' in C:\AppServ\www\s5\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\date.php:22 Stack trace: #0 C:\AppServ\www\s5\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\date.php(22): DateTime->__construct('2012-07-22T17:3...') #1 C:\AppServ\www\s5\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\date.php(105): KunenaDate->diff('now', true) #2 C:\AppServ\www\s5\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\date.php(153): KunenaDate->toTimeAgo(1342949766) #3 C:\AppServ\www\s5\administrator\components\com_kunena\models\config.php(201): KunenaDate->toKunena('ago') in components/com_kunena/libraries/date.php on line 22

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by aekunited
Replied by aekunited on topic Help me plz
PHP Version 5.3.15
Apache Web Server Version 2.2.8
MySQL Database Version 5.0.51b
phpMyAdmin Database Manager Version 2.10.3

1.5.26 joomla version
and kunena 2.0-2.0.1
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by aekunited.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by aekunited
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 24M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : basics | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: February 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Help me plz
Hello,

In your first message can-you set a title more descriptive to you problem ?

Edit your php.ini by putting the correct timezone : nl3.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aekunited

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by aekunited
i'm add

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
;date.timezone = Asia/Bangkok

but have error again

and include
date_default_timezone_set("Asia/Bangkok");
in date.php
\administrator\components\com_kunena\libraries\date.php

it work again but see in phpinfo() it set to Asia/Krasnoyarsk can to change this
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by aekunited.

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by aekunited
hahaha

i'm not remove ; in php.ini

and restart apache again it work

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds