Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 500 Internal Server Error - Fatal Error was detected!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by Aalii
Joomla 1.5.26
PHP Version 5.4.3
MySQL DB 5.5.20
Local MAMP 2.1.0 test server.

Upgraded from Kunena 1.7.2 to 2.0.1

1. After creating a menu link for "Forum" and clicking it, it shows "500 Internal Server Error - Fatal Error was detected!"

2. In Admin area when going to "Components->Kunena Forum->Configuration" it shows "500 Internal Server Error - Fatal Error was detected!"

Screenshot of the error page is attached.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Aalii.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please see Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) . Do you have the same error when your site is hosted on an internet-accessible platform?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by Aalii
Hey thanks,

I will look at the PC support, but my computer is a Mac :)

Well I didn't want to upgrade kunena on live site. So I always do it on local. Previous upgrades always worked smoothly. Only this time it shows this error.

Also, I probably have to ask MAMP people...I don't know...which is the right path. So I thought someone might have faced the same problem and have a solution.

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Aalii.

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You have something to configure in your php.ini about but i don't remember what

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds