Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 500 Error on attempting to delete a user post

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by LittleSkink
recent clean instal in Joomla 2.5.6, fixed the other 500 error bug (line 118? was it) but managed to maybe find another

any suggestions folks?

Fatal Error: Call to a member function getLimitBox() on a non-object in components/com_kunena/views/trash/tmpl/default.php on line 68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
HI. Its fixed in the new version. we will relaese it soon

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by LittleSkink
ok, thanks folks :)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4 by rsi
Hi I am getting also getting a 500 error on when a moderator activates the <Delete Topic> button. The error displayed is "Fatal Error: Call to undefined method KunenaForumTopic::getTopic() in components/com_kunena/controllers/topic.php on line 567"

I have a recent install of Kunena 2.0.1 on Joomal 2.5.6

Should I create another thread for this problem or continue in this thread?

Please note I have just created a new thread for this error.
( www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12395...tes-unapproved-topic )
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by rsi. Reason: Updated with details with new thread for this error.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds