Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Changing the colours of the menu tabs

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by bsbjany
HIIII!!!

Well i´m new using kunena... i´m trying to change the color of my template... how can u do that? For expample i want to change the color of the tabs, what file css du have to work with??? I hope u can help me!!! Gretting from Cuba!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
On the general question of "how to change the colours of your template", see How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

On the more specific question about how to change the colours of the Kunena menu tabs, if you are using the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template, you can changes these colours very easily using the Kunena Template Manager in the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds