Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question K 3.0.0b1: How to change CATEGORY background through Joomla template?

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #1 by robertbseattle
I am trying to override Kunen's colors and orther styles.
I am putting in extra styles into my main Joomla template and the first one seemed to work fine.

With the second style I'm trying to change the CATEGORY background but no luck. Any ideas on how to go about this?
Code:
#Kunena .klist-actions { background-color: @T3primaryColor; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; opacity: .8; } #Kunena .kblock div.kheader { background: red !important; border-bottom-color:#D9D9D9; color: #FFFFFF; }
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by robertbseattle.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by robertbseattle
Still working on this and looking for advice. I should say I'm working with Kenuna 3 BETA 1 by the way, and maybe this is why I'm having trouble.

Anyways, I'm using the default template "Blue Eagle 2.0"
I took a screen shot of the template details page. It seems like all the colors that you can define in the template (see right side of image) are colors that can not be changed with template overrides. Does this seem right or ? Has anyone else had trouble changing the color of certain elements?

I can override every other element but not these.
Here's an example of one specific element I'm having trouble with.
#Kunena #ktop {border-color: #C9C887 !important;}

Just can't seem to override this through the template.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by robertbseattle.
More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: robertbseattle
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds