Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Rocketheme Leviathan and Kunena 2.0.4 display error

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by pisius
I am having this visual error with the Rocketheme Leviathan template and Kunena 2.0.4.
Probably it is something to deal with css, but i am not sure, as evertyhing works ok.

Joomla Version 2.5.8

Please Help. :(
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, pisius, and welcome to Kunena.

I think I have seen a similar kind of problem like this before and I think someone found a way to fix it. What you should do, to start with, is read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena and use the advice given in that article. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pisius

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by pisius
will give it a try, thanks for the help!

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by Alder
hi I have seen this with this template as I have been customising it for my site. It is all to do with the h2 settings I found it using firebug and testing. I can't remember the exact bit I deleted but was on about before the h2 setting.
I hope this helpshelps
Dave

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #5 by b-mack
Goto:

/templates/rt_leviathan/css-compiled/master-20f0e70dbae7e03b725f8f9b47f7a501.css

and at the very end add this:

/*Kunena Fix*/
.rt-main-wrapper h2::before {display:none !important}

Hope it helps :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by b-mack.

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by hkymre

b-mack wrote: Goto:

/templates/rt_leviathan/css-compiled/master-20f0e70dbae7e03b725f8f9b47f7a501.css

and at the very end add this:

/*Kunena Fix*/
.rt-main-wrapper h2::before {display:none !important}

Hope it helps :)

Or create a file /templates/rt_leviathan/rt_leviathan-custom.css and add the above to it - that way if you update your template you don't lose your overrides

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds