Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Modifying Blue Eagle

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by sssstrick
Hi all! just a quick question regarding the script of blue eagle template. I chose the "Blend with Joomla Template" option after selecting Blue Eagle and choosing Edit. I love the way my forums look on my website.. except for one thing, the Text. All of my Text is a light gray and I want it white.. where is the file where i can be all like "#FFFFFF"

thanks bros! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Modifying Blue Eagle
This is a frequently asked question that is answered on the FAQs page (see the menu item above the forum). If you read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? you will see, by using a tool like Firebug for Firefox, you can define your own custom CSS rules and add them to the end of your Joomls CSS file.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by aphughes
Replied by aphughes on topic Modifying Blue Eagle
Hi sozzled,

Im having this issue too and have tried firebug but it doesnt tell me which css sheet is the one to edit to change the colour scheme. Would you be able to point us in the right direction?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds