Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Changing text color. cant find the right css

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by litow
OK so i have tryed to change about every css file to try to change the text to the right color and have not found it. site. www.midnight-reveries.com/index.php/forum

as you can see the title text is black and i would like it light blue or black. The color is not important where to change the color is. I used Firefox Firebug in order to find out what it was only to find that i can not find the right css or html file. I know that i need to change but just cant fine the file.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" " www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd ">
<html xmlns=" www.w3.org/1999/xhtml " xml:lang="en-GB" lang="en-GB"
>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
<meta name="keywords" content="Categories" />
<meta name="description" content=". Categories - Midnight Reveries" />
<meta name="generator" content="Joomla! 1.7 - Open Source Content Management" />
<title>Midnight Reveries :: Category Index</title>
<link href="/index.php/forum/index" rel="canonical" />
<link href="/templates/hexicon_gamer/favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/mediaboxAdv-min.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.forum-min.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.skinner-min.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.20-min.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href=" www.midnight-reveries.com/templates/hexi...css/s5_flex_menu.css " type="text/css" />
<style type="text/css">
/* Kunena Custom CSS */
#Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader,#Kunena .kblock div.kheader { background: #000000 !important; }
#Kunena #ktop { border-color: #000000; }
#Kunena #ktop span.ktoggler { background: #000000; }
#Kunena #ktab a:hover,
#Kunena #ktab li.Kunena-item-active a { background-color: #000000; }
#Kunena #ktab ul.menu li.active a { background-color: #000000; }
#Kunena a:link,
#Kunena a:visited,
#Kunena a:active {color: #000000;}
i know this is what i need to change.
#Kunena a:focus {outline: none;}

I know this is an html page and not a css page. If you have any idea on where i can find this page in order to edit it please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by litow
I just used fire bdg to open the file in dreamweaver. the file name is forum.html. but i still can not fine the location of this file any where.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by litow
Replied by litow on topic Where is the forum.html file
I have been looking and i cant find this thing. the hard code is changing the text topics text black. and i want it a different color.

The site i am working on. www.midnight-reveries.com/index.php/forum

i found the code using Firefox Firebug i then downloaded the file called forum.html. I can edit the file in dreamweaver. but when i look for the file using my ftp i can not find its location. if any one knows where this thing is please let me know.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
Add the codes from Firebug at the end of your Joomla! template.css
Path is "templates/hexicon_gamer/css/template.css"

Example:
Code:
#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active { color: gray; } #Kunena a:hover { color: red; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: litow

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
G'day, litow, and welcome to Kunena.

rich has given you part of the answer. Your site ( www.midnight-reveries.com ) uses frames; the actual source for the contents of the frames comes from midnight-reveries.litow.com .

Therefore the template CSS file that you need to change is midnight-reveries.litow.com/templates/he...mer/css/template.css . What rich has suggested is that you should add the CSS rules to the end of this file.

Joomla, like all other content management systems, creates the HTML "on-the-fly". That is, the PHP script that runs on the server, delivers to the browser a complete HTML "package". Using Joomla's SEO, these pages may also generate SEF URLs (e.g. http://<domain-name>/forum.html) but there is no single file that you can edit to change these pages because the pages are generated. These pages are generated by assembling many files and, in some cases, there may be several CSS files involved.

Using Firebug for Firefox you can see which files are involved in created your web pages. Our advice has always been that, if you want to make simple changes to font colours you should add your CSS rules to the end of your main Joomla site template CSS file. In your case, the place to add extra rules (to customise Kunena font colours, etc.) is midnight-reveries.litow.com/templates/he...mer/css/template.css . See How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

I hope this information helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: litow

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by litow
I know that the site is redirected to my sub domain. But Thank you i know that part.

And thank you Rich your answer made it all better. A+ to you.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds