Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question After fresh install boxes are not aligned correctly.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by khlihs
As you can see "replies", "views" and icons are not in the box, How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by khlihs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, khlihs, and welcome to Kunena.

I am sorry we haven't looked deeper at your problem because, as you can see, this is a very busy forum and you haven't really helped us with much information except a screenshot. Nice picture. Where was it taken? :lol:

This is also a community-driven self-help forum. There are many helpful resources on this forum that will help you to help yourself. 99% of these template layout issues are the result of your Joomla site template. If you understand how Joomla works you will also understand that it doesn't matter what CSS is used in a Joomla component - Kunena is a component - or a module or a plugin. CSS stands for cascading style sheet. This means that formatting rules are cascaded. The last "thing" in this cascading is your Joomla site template.

Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... in the Wiki

May I ask you a question, please? You posted your question here, a little over 2 days ago. Was it you who posted a complaint about K 2.0.3 on the JED?

It might be better if we resolve your issues internally here, on this forum, instead of airing them publicly on the JED but, if you weren't the person who complained about Kunena on the JED, then I apologise if I was mistaken.

How can we help you better? If you look at other topics posted on this forum you will see that most of these CSS issues can be quickly resolved by using web design tools like Firebug for Firefox.

Thank you. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds