Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Question Oh no..my Kunena komponent have been deleted while updating with 3000 users, please help..

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by mortenhy
Suddenly i see that my backups only is half the size...and then i see this picture:

Please help mee...i have no idea what to do....
The forum is still visible from frontend: www.appsandroid.dk/joomla/android-forum.html
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by mortenhy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
hi

1) try to install again
2) check the file dir permissions
3) if its not working. extract the install dir in the package to administrator/components/com_kunena/

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortenhy

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by mortenhy
So you do not think that that i have totally lost everything? i will try to do it as soon as possible..thanks

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
No, you lost nothing. Everything is in the database.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds