Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Question [Resolved] 500 Internal: Fatal Error was detected!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by rod
same error for me after upgrade joomla 2.5.2

This message contains confidential information

I testing kunena forum with:
Firefox 25.0
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by rod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, rod, and welcome to Kunena.

I refer to the information printed at the top of this page that states:

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors come in many forms. There is no simple, one-size-fits-all solution to these kinds of things and, unfortunately, they sometimes require a lot of patience, diligence, research and "educated guesswork" to determine their causes and resolve the problems. The Wiki article that I have just referred to gives people a few clues how to go about these issues.

While, in all probability, the emergence of a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error may have occurred after you upgraded to J! 2.5.2, it's cause may or may not necessarily be attributable to Kunena. In my experience, less than 1% of all HTTP problems occur with a stock-standard installation of Kunena. Most problems arise as the result of the choices that people have made in trying to blend the software "soup" that drives their site; most problems arise because of other Joomla extensions that don't "co-operate" nicely with Kunena or with Joomla.

I'm not stating that this is always the derivative cause but you need to conduct further examination of what's happening. The tips in HTTP 500 Internal Server Error will help you to do that.

Please do not try to edit your configuration report, like you've done. It only makes a mess of things and it delays the time it should take for us to help you. Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? to allay any concerns that you may have in this area. Thank you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rod

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by rod

sozzled wrote: G'day, rod, and welcome to Kunena.

I refer to the information printed at the top of this page that states:

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Hello Sozzled! you can move post in the right forum?

Firefox 25.0
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: fixed minor BBcode issue

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Your wish is my command, rod.

*** Topic moved to the "right" category for these kinds of questions ***

Now you have your own topic, dedicated your specific HTTP 500 Internal Server Error that was caused by I-don't-know-what. We won't know the cause of this particular HTTP 500 Internal Server Error until you enable debug mode which may provide you (and us) with additional information. All of this is explained in HTTP 500 Internal Server Error in the Wiki.

Please look at msg #1 of this topic. Look at your configuration report and how it appears here. You will see that there is BBcode that has made parts of the report unreadable. Did you edit your report? Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? We ask people not to try to be "clever" or edit the report; just copy and paste the BBcode from your site here on this site. The more information you provide, and the quicker you provide it, the quicker you will get your problems solved. Thank you.

My bet - wild guess - is that there's a badly-written JoomlArt extension that's causing your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error; something you won't even use, something you don't need and definitely something you don't want if you want to actually run anything useful (like a discussion forum) on your site.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by rod

sozzled wrote: My bet - wild guess - is that there's a badly-written JoomlArt extension that's causing your HTTP 500 Internal Server Error; something you won't even use, something you don't need and definitely something you don't want if you want to actually run anything useful (like a discussion forum) on your site.

I think so, yes... app joomlart, I try to look

Firefox 25.0
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by rod.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #6 by rod
solved!
I enable Kunena Debug Mode and from frontend this windows:

Was the module position(user13) Weblinks.
thanks guys!!

Firefox 25.0
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #7 by sozzled
I'm pleased to hear that you resolved your problem. Please remember that, in future, when you post your configuration report on this forum: copy and paste the BBcode produced by your configuration report generator and don't try to edit it. OK?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #8 by rod
Thanks a lot sozzled !!

Firefox 25.0

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds