Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How is "user type" hidden at www.kunena.com?

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by sozzled
Prior to K 1.0.10 at www.kunena.com , the user information included the [Joomla!] User Type (see arrowed item in image below)

I see that this information is now hidden at www.kunena.com . Has a new configuration setting been added to K 1.0.10 or which configuration setting is involved in making this change?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by Lintzy
It is hidden in 1.0.10 via php.code. In the meantime, if you are interested, you can hide it, with a little bit css magic:

#Kunena span.msgusertype {
display:none;
}

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:How is
I was lazy and used existing setting in userlist plugin. It also disables user type from the profile.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:How is
Matias wrote:

I was lazy and used existing setting in userlist plugin. It also disables user type from the profile.

Sneaky! :laugh: So the setting not only hides the usertype from the user list, it also hides it from the thread display! tsk tsk tsk! :P

I'll remember that "bonus" feature when I get around to documenting each of the Kunena Configuration settings. Thanks for the explanation.

Now I wonder, how many other settings have these multiplicity of purposes? :S
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds