Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Moving a topic to another category

More
15 years 2 months ago #1 by archaic
Hello,

Maybe this has been answered before but I can't find it.

When I try to move a topic to another forum the list of choices only shows the forum from the same category as the topic I want to move.

How can I move a topic to a forum in a different category?

Thanks for the help! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #2 by mariealline
It doesn't look like that is available right now. I know it is not available on mine either. The new and stable version is supposed be out soon and I hope that feature will be available then. The problem is, they are almost completely rewriting the code from the ground up, so it will take awhile to get all of the features back. They are trying very hard to make it more secure and more stable and make it a better application all the way around. We need to be patient.

Thank you,
Marie Alline
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by mariealline. Reason: Add Signature

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by archaic
Thanks for the quick reply.

Awe man thats unfortunate. I guess i'll wait it out then...

More
15 years 2 months ago #4 by Lintzy
I don't know, if i have understood right, what you have meant, because my english knowledge is not perfect.

In Kunena 1.0.8, the build which is installed here, there it is possible to move.

Attachments:

More
15 years 2 months ago #5 by stefan1609
Hiya all!
It´s the same here. I use Version Kunena 1.0.7b. I can´t move a topic either. I mark the topic i want to move an choose "move to" in the pulldown below but i am not able to select the target-forum because the other pulldown is completely empty. Seems like its is fixed already in the 1.0.8?! :-)

greets and have a nice day [file]
Stefan

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #6 by Lintzy
It is fixed in 1.0.8, see screenshot above ;) and it is working fine. You can see moved threads in German Childboard . Alle threads, that are in German solve solutions category were moved and the thread "MOVED: Hier ein Beitrag von uns - Rank images from us!" was moved to "user contributions" and a ghost message was left in German Forum.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Lintzy.

More
15 years 2 months ago #7 by archaic
Yes, I get to this screen but the forums listed are only for one category. The forums in my other category is not listed. Im also using 1.0.7b.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong or missing an option?

More
15 years 2 months ago #8 by Lintzy
The forums listed on my screen, belong to different categories, or not? And this is version 1.0.8.

More
15 years 2 months ago #9 by archaic
Where can I download version 1.0.8?

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #10 by Lintzy
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Lintzy.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds