- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Fatal error avatar.
17 years 7 months ago #2601
by sneaky
Fatal error avatar. was created by sneaky
Hello,
Mine qustion was removed, a little strange..
today, i installed kunena succesfully.
but when i try to upload a avatar, i get this error:
how can i fix this?
thnx in
Mine qustion was removed, a little strange..
today, i installed kunena succesfully.
but when i try to upload a avatar, i get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaTools' not found in /var/www/vhosts/watersport4all.nl/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 618
thnx in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #2618
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Fatal error avatar.
Sorry, I tried to fix my answer and the whole thread disappeared (accidentally deleted the whole thread -- I must be getting sleepy).
Try to take a little older versions from those files you updated.. Say 2-3 days old.
Try to take a little older versions from those files you updated.. Say 2-3 days old.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #2647
by sneaky
Replied by sneaky on topic Re:Fatal error avatar.
I ask carefully..
Whan do you expect the update ..
Then we might be better to wait as this is very fast ..
Because I dont know what else I need to insert code and frome where?
Whan do you expect the update ..
Then we might be better to wait as this is very fast ..
Because I dont know what else I need to insert code and frome where?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #2758
by jojo
Replied by jojo on topic Re:Fatal error avatar.
Hey there,
I have the same error.
I tried old files, and new files from the SVN code.
But the error keeps comming.
Something strange?
I have the same error.
I tried old files, and new files from the SVN code.
But the error keeps comming.
Something strange?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #2818
by indonesia
Replied by indonesia on topic Re:Fatal error avatar.
hello there...
I've the same problem..."Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaTools' bla..bla..bla.."
and your suggestion (about pick the older revision) was not work.
Sorry if i botherin your work, i hope you will not "sleepy" again
because i really enjoy your component (kunena). thanks.
Regards.
I've the same problem..."Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaTools' bla..bla..bla.."
and your suggestion (about pick the older revision) was not work.
Sorry if i botherin your work, i hope you will not "sleepy" again
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 7 months ago #2924
by indonesia
Replied by indonesia on topic Re:Fatal error avatar.
just make sure (and rememberin too) that ...
my site's ( pemilukita.com ) forum still wait for your great improvement...
i wish i could send you another cup of coffee.he..he..
my site's ( pemilukita.com ) forum still wait for your great improvement...
i wish i could send you another cup of coffee.he..he..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds