Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Coppermine user image gallery

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Bob Britt
Hi there...hope it's ok to ask this here, looking for advice.

Currently running J!2.5 with CB1.91 and Kunena3.0 with a hacked together bridge(that's no longer supported) for Coppermine image gallery. I know J!2.5 is nearing EOL and I should be updating everything to latest and greatest.

We have a VERY large image gallery. Each user has permissions to upload images and share them on the Kunena forum, currently we are taking up 34,996.93 MB of diskspace.

I'm looking for a replacement for the Coppermine, I really like it but there is no one out there developing the bridge to J!3 and what's out there now does not work.

I am not worried about migrating current data from Coppermine, I will leave the original images in place so not to create broken links. But I do need something that is easy for my users to upload and share on the forum in BBCode or even some linkage directly to Kunena.

Looking forward to any suggestions y'all may have. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds