Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Warning message 'preg_match() expects....'

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by bmichu
Hi,

I'm getting following warning message:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /public_html/libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 319

The funny thing is, that it's on a page not directly related with Kunena, but on a page from another component that executes a search (not in Kunena, but in the users).

How can I get rid of the warning?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, bmichu, and welcome to Kunena.

Can we start by getting a few particulars about how you get this error condition? It would help us a lot if you read the information posted at the top of this page which refers to a thing called the configuration report . Let's start with that, first, and see how we go.

I searched the forum for information but I could not find anything.

What is the name of this "other component" that executes a search and what do you mean by searching "in the users". Can you help us to understand more what you mean?

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by bmichu
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
You'll find the configuration report below.
The other component is ExtendedReg . It is used to extend the default joomla user registration. It includes a component called ExtendedPages, which is used to create a search page on which you can search for users that have registered at the site.
Please let me know if you need more information!
Thanks!
Michel

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : blanko | author: Joomlabamboo | version: 1.2.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by 810

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by bmichu
Anything new on this?

Thanks,
Michel

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by xillibit

bmichu wrote: Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
You'll find the configuration report below.
The other component is ExtendedReg . It is used to extend the default joomla user registration. It includes a component called ExtendedPages, which is used to create a search page on which you can search for users that have registered at the site.
Please let me know if you need more information!
Thanks!
Michel

Hello,

Can-you show me please on your site which page is concerned by the issue ?
Or do-you have a backup to try to reproduce the issue locally ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7 by bmichu
Hi, You can see the error message on this page: www.sela.info/therapeuten when you click on one of the two lettered links (AG | AI | ....) at the top of the list.

More
10 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled
Did you resolve this problem?

The link in your previous message gives a "404 - Beitrag nicht gefunden" error.

More
10 years 1 month ago #9 by rich
This bug is already fixed in K3.0.5.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds