Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Scoring users on Monthly basis

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by Moreev
Hi Guys

I d like to give 1 point to my users each time they make a good post on my forum

At the end of each month i d like to be able to see how many points has each of my members (maybe even have a leaderboard visible to the community)

I d like to be able to rest the number of points each month

Would you know any plug ins doing such a thing or am i asking too much

thank you very much for your help
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Moreev.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Moreev, and welcome to the community.

I don't know too much about points-scoring members but you might investigate whether AlphaUserPoints is of use to you.

Another way of "rewarding" your members is to press the Thank You button if they make a "good post" on your forum. I don't have any other suggestions for you at this time but perhaps someone else In the community may have some other ideas for you.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Moreev

sozzled wrote: G'day, Moreev, and welcome to the community.

I don't know too much about points-scoring members but you might investigate whether AlphaUserPoints is of use to you.

Another way of "rewarding" your members is to press the Thank You button if they make a "good post" on your forum. I don't have any other suggestions for you at this time but perhaps someone else In the community may have some other ideas for you.

Would you know if there is an 'AlphaUserPoints' expert on this board

Also, for the thank you option how can u see how many thank you u gave monthly?

thx a lot

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

Moreev wrote: Would you know if there is an 'AlphaUserPoints' expert on this board?

Sorry, I don't know a lot about AlphaUserPoints .

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Moreev

sozzled wrote:

Moreev wrote: Would you know if there is an 'AlphaUserPoints' expert on this board?

Sorry, I don't know a lot about AlphaUserPoints .

ok thx , i ll check that

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds