Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved plg_content_mavikthumbnaiis: thumbnail size in the posts.

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Arts
Tell me how to be concluded in the posts are not the original image and the thumbnail width 120rh with reference to the original image?
In the admin forum Founded width miniatures, but nothing changes.
Generally Forum creates a thumbnail image on the ftp?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you talking about attachments or images insered with img bbcode tag ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3 by Arts

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Are-you talking about attachments or images insered with img bbcode tag ?

Hello.
I am interested in attachments, not bbcode teg.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Arts.
More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thumbnails of attachments? Is that what we are discussing? We are not talking about thumbnails of images, right?
More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by Arts
More information: all attached images are original size in the post.

Attachments:
More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
You want to make the thumbnail bigger. Is that what you want to do?

This is a template issue. I will move this topic to a more appropriate category for you.

If we see your configuration report we will be able to answer this question fairly easily, I think.
More
10 years 7 months ago #7 by Arts
I got an idea! Screw plg_content_mavikthumbnails to the forum.
And then I would get the desired size of the thumbnails and a link to the original files.
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled

Arts wrote: I got an idea! Screw plg_content_mavikthumbnails to the forum.
And then I would get the desired size of the thumbnails and a link to the original files.

Very well. That sounds like a good idea. We will close this topic. I am pleased we were of some help to you. :)
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds