Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena raffle or contest

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by pilyo
Hello guys. Im sorry if im posting on the wrong thread again i just wanna know if we have something that we can use when making a contests or raffle? or maybe voting system to choose the winners. the members will vote for the winner using their account. Can you help me? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by pilyo
Replied by pilyo on topic Kunena raffle or contest
Any help? Do you know any software for such things like this?

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by pilyo
Anyone who has knowledge on this? I want raffle to the usernames of my members and give price. ANy software?

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena raffle or contest
I am not aware of any raffle software for any web-based discussion forum. The easiest way to conduct a raffle is to write on paper the names of the people who are entered in the raffle, put the names into a container and draw a name out with your hand. That's my suggestion. It's fast, effective, cheap and (most of the time) it's bug-free.

If someone else knows of a better solution then you will have to wait patiently for one. I am not aware of a way to conduct raffles using Kunena, sorry.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by pilyo
What if you have thousands of members?

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Kunena raffle or contest
AUP (alphauserpoints) has a raffle feature

also RaffleFactory on the JED is a raffle type extension

Maybe investigate these options

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
10 years 5 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena raffle or contest