Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Using Kunena Forums with Jevents

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by myale
Hello,

I Just realized that i haven't found away to have any kind of discussion on an event created within Jevents with Kunera forums using the kunera discuss plugin or even directly the forum itself for event comment replies...

i dont know how this may have been over looked or not thought of, as BOTH Jevents and Kunera forums are just 2 of the Very Popular extensions for Joomla.

1 common thing i find is that when someone plans and creates an event especially on Facebook, There are members that are invited that COMMENT on that event.

i have been using both extensions for quite a while and as some know i love the improvements and features..

i dont ever want to touch facebook as much as possible many of my friends are starting to leave it in very different ways, and i try and run a REAL Site.

thanks for any help

Ps i also shared this Post in Jevents already, I Think it would be very cool to allow this type of function to work..

thanks
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: lungkao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds