Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Loved The great "Thanks to All Kunena Developers" thread

More
14 years 9 months ago #31 by simonjoomla
Replied by simonjoomla on topic Re:Thanks Kunena Team
Thank you very much! I have been waiting for this native version to launch and finally !! Cheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr Kunena !!!! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32 by lugaru
Replied by lugaru on topic Re:Thanks Kunena Team
I'll jump aboard... great work guys! I'm shocked at how easy it was for me to set up a forum and I thought it would have to be separate from my site, but little by little I'm integrating it so that it is like the blood that flows through the site, showing up everywhere (latest post, discuss topic, etc). Keep up the great work!

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33 by tryout101
Hy friends,

I have just recently upgraded to K 1.5.3 Native, Awesome !!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks a Million Kunena Developers and Everyone in helping this component become what it has today. :laugh:

I have and can only offer a big hug and a kiss to all of you at the moment. Thank you, I ,if not all of us on Kunena, appreciate all of the Hard Work and time that everyone you have put into Kunena. Forgive me for my crude humor as it is a quality of good friends. :laugh:

** This post has been edited, check below.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by tryout101.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #34 by JBHawaii
As the the post above was I to edit...

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by JBHawaii.

More
14 years 9 months ago #35 by fxstein
Your honest reviews on JED are very welcome!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #36 by tryout101
**Edit : This is me just waking up, I have just come to my senses and realized right after i woke up how uncool it was of me to make that pathetic humor yesterday. The reason I realized, was that When I downloaded and upgraded to 1.5.3, I was overwhelmed with happiness, and at that madness I could of thought anything was funny. I apologize.

** @ fxstein : Sure Thats the least I can do. + Karma ( Even if it doesnt matter :laugh: )

**@ JBHawaii. And yes, I am offended, unlike some people, words do hurt me, even if they are just opinions. But I would feel better if you re-edited your post to make it gentle. but I do understand what you said. And funny yesterday I was looking around and saw your suggestion for Ultra Compare, I took your suggestion, and realized later it is a bit harder than it was made sound.

More
14 years 9 months ago #37 by Lintzy
tryout101, thank you very much for your post (I had read last night). Your wording was effusive, but well-meant. :)

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #38 by JBHawaii
@tryout, I in no way intended for a personal attack. I possibly could have read to much into what you were saying and also took it the wrong way. However, what I look at it... is the time, effort, and dedication that is put forth in this project by it's members, moderators, & developers which makes it possible for all to benefit from.

In my opinion it was no joking matter to act as though you were going to make a contribution to such members, when in fact it was a joke!

I also realize that you meant no harm, nor disrespect... and that your intentions were of nice things.

I am just a member of this community who is grateful for those who give themselves so selflessly so that others can benefit.

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by JBHawaii.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #39 by tryout101
Hi friends,

Thank you Lintzy and JBHawaii. I feel somewhat better now. I apologize again, as it would make me feel better. I had done it in a intoxicated mood of happiness at night. Realized right when I woke up what I had done and did my best to fix it. Thank you again all of you.

But I promise if I was that rich, I would do it. :woohoo:

More
14 years 9 months ago #40 by jsprague

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds