Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Urgent need to contact a moderator privately

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1 by Pikablue
Hi, if possible, I would like to contact a moderator privately about a very important data privacy issue that affects me personally, but does not have anything to do with technical support. I looked for moderators, and I couldn't find a list, so I manually found @xillibit and @rich using posts on your Official Announcements board. However, there are no contact emails or private messages. Also, there are no general contact emails on your Kunena website landing page either.

Is there a way I can seek confidential assistance with this matter? Some posts on here from a number of years ago containing debug logs shared by a user inadvertently dox my private information (since they include database records that were originally meant to be private on another, third-party Joomla), and if possible, I am really hoping they can be removed / taken down? Privacy is becoming more and more important in our digital society, so I really hope you can help assist me.

Thank you so much.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Pikablue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by rich

Hi, if possible, I would like to contact a moderator privately about a very important data privacy issue that affects me personally, but does not have anything to do with technical support. I looked for moderators, and I couldn't find a list, so I manually found @xillibit and @rich using posts on your Official Announcements board. However, there are no contact emails or private messages. Also, there are no general contact emails on your Kunena website landing page either.

This is not true, if you click below on "Team", you will find contact addresses.

Some posts on here from a number of years ago containing debug logs shared by a user inadvertently dox my private information.

Do you mean that a user has posted here on kunena.org debug information, with private information of you?
If this is the case, please send me links to the relevant posts, then I will check it and, if necessary, remove private information. rich@*kunena.org (address without star)

More
2 years 10 months ago #3 by Pikablue

Do you mean that a user has posted here on kunena.org debug information, with private information of you?

Yes, that's correct, I emailed you the links. Thanks again

More
2 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
Done, topic has been removed.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds