Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Re: Garbled posts in Google Chrome

More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by toivo
Hi,

Sorry for cross posting but I am unable to reply to my own topic because as soon as I log in, existing topics become garbled.

This is a major issue, experienced by a number of users, who know how to clean the browser cache. The issue does not happen in my Kunena installed on localhost or on a remote Linux host. My gut feeling is that the issue has everything to with Cloudflare, support for Brotli compression and perhaps the SSL certificate assigned to Cloudflare, instead of kunena.org.

Here is the topic from the Joomla forum:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=715&t=961184

This is a sample, showing the garbled earlier topic:

Regards,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #2 by 810
test message from windows chrome

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #3 by 810
I have cleaned cloudflare cache.
But i don't have this issue on windows (chrome 65). All is good. Maybe its a mac os bug?
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by 810.

More
6 years 1 week ago #4 by 810
ok tested with browserstack MacOs chrome 64, and there its also fine. Maybe Adblocker?

Time to create page: 2.662 seconds