Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Use Blue Eagle template for Kunena.org

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by shoulders
I like the Blue Eagle Template because it is easy to navigate. Would you guys consider using that template for this site?

Thanks as Always

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
We are working on a new site + pro new kunena template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shoulders

More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by shoulders

810 wrote: We are working on a new site + pro new kunena template.

did you get anywhere with this?

thanks

More
4 years 5 months ago #4 by shoulders

810 wrote: We are working on a new site + pro new kunena template.

How are you getting on with this. If it is a while of perhaps you could just swap to the blue eagle template.

This will help sell it and make the forum easier to use.

Thanks

p.s. I know how much time programming takes up

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #5 by rich
Blue Eagle was never planned for Kunena 5.x but many users wanted back the old style of this template. Therefore was created a new Blue Eagle and adjusted to Kunena 5.0 and 5.1. But Crypsis will remain the default system template for Kunena 5.1. The navigation is the same as with Blue Eagle it's only another layout.

p.s. I know how much time programming takes up

I think, the new page will come with Joomla 4.0 and Kunena 6.0. In Kunena 6.0 is Crypsis out, it has another template. And it's being worked upon in Joomla as well as Kunena. It's a long way by the time we get the stable version for both.
Currently we have Joomla version: ‎4.0.0-beta1-dev and Kunena version: 6.0.0-ALPHA4-DEV
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9themestore, fiat4x4.gr

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds