Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Solved Forum Avatar is not updating (resolved)

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by Josh
Edit: Resolved

When changing my avatar it doesn't seem possible to be able to remove the old one. The one from my profile is different from the most recent one I uploaded as seen here: www.kunena.org/forum/profile/1230-josh (you can see both on the same page)

It should be using this one: www.kunena.org/media/kunena/avatars/resi...users/avatar1230.jpg

The issue is that the directory /size144 is not updating the image while /size90 is. To further see this issue, when replying to this post you will see that the post preview avatar image is different than the one that displays on my profile.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Josh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Forum Avatar is not updating
I see the same avatar everywhere. Maybe it's your browser cache.

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Forum Avatar is not updating
I could have sworn I cleared my browser cache. Anyways, the issue no longer exists. :)

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds