Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Limited template options - where can I post links

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by shoulders
Hi

One of the issues is that people are struggling with is templates for kunena. Is it possible to have somewhere to post links to Kunena 5 Templates, both commercial or free. This would be very helpful about keeping and gaining users in the community.

I would want one central place for this, perhaps a 'download templates only' fourm thread. This would be for pasting links to complete templates only, not for support. I would also allow templates that come with kunena templates but is the rules it should be noted if there come as a separate package that you can separate out (i.e. download the template just for the kunena template).

If there was a way of creating a mini catalog of extensions and templates people can browse this would be even better for developers and end users.

shoulders
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by shoulders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
If you turn off adblocker for this site, then you see the ads from our sponsors. with K5 templates.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by shoulders
I have white listed kunena.org

I did not get any notice up that i was using an add blocker (yes I was) but if I did, I would of turned them off.

thanks

Time to create page: 1.311 seconds