Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question this websites template shows 'half' message

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by ruud
Hi,

been having some UX 'issues' with the new Kunena website. Was hoping I would get used to it :)

the following is not 'correct': when clicking on the forum on e.g. 'last post' the post is shown only half... The upper part is behind the menu.
When you want to read the post, you need to first scroll to see the complete text.

e.g. when you click this link: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-0-support/138292...ly-fixed-icon#179062

So for my avatar I understand that you don't want to show that :) but for the text this is not correct, see image

sharing = caring
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
yeah, need to fix it again, I have removed some line height, so its wrong again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds