Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Solved Confirm message before deleting users? No?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by adderuss
Hello,

In back-end -> user administration, when clicking the "Delete" button, You shold realy consider to imput a confirmation message before deleting users.

I lost a lot of users accounts becouse of that.
I selected the users and I wanted to click "Delete all category subscriptions" and by accident i clicked "Delete" and I lost permanently those users accounts. This is not ok.

Joomla core user management and also Community builder has an "Are u sure?" message before deleting users just so accidents like this to be avoided. Kunena has not one.

People can not just backup data base every time working in admin...

Regards!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by adderuss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by ssh
Hello @adderuss
I will escalate your suggestion to our developers team.
if this is possible, I'm sure our developers will do the best effort to improve this.
I don't promise anything,
Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by ssh
@adderuss
Confirmed.
Developers have added this option and it will be available in next version.
Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: adderuss

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds