Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Placement of the icons

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by hvdmeer
I find the icons below posts a bit confusing for my users, I see the following buttons:
Quick Reply - Action - Moderate and on the right Report this.

I read about the having not enough space for all but I find the Action button confusing. Isn't it possible to use two rows?

1. Quick reply - Moderate - Report
2. Reply - Quote - Edit

Or something like this? A pull down button on a forum doesn't seem like the best UX to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Placement of the icons
You make a few good points here. I wouldn't know if these are "bugs"; they are design features and, like you, I find some of these features a bit confusing and difficult for my users to use also. Most of these features are also in K 4.0 Crypsis template, too.

Therefore, it's partly a discussion about K 5.0 and it's also a general observation about Crypsis.

Perhaps, instead of this topic being in the K 5.0 Bugs category, it might be better if it was re-located to the General Feedback category? Just a thought. B)
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by hvdmeer
Replied by hvdmeer on topic Placement of the icons
I'm not using Kunena and just starting with K 5.0 so I can't tell how the template in K 4.x looks like.
I was aware that it's not a bug, but it was already noted in another thread in the bugs section. And because the only forum is the K 5 bugs forum I started the thread there because I thought it was K 5.0 only.

But as long as my suggestion is being read I don't have any objection. :)

Time to create page: 0.685 seconds