Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question K 3.0.3 Blue Eagle template: small problem with topic buttons

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
Congratulations and thank you very much for the work of the mobile version of the template in version 3.0.3. It is a great and very useful feature.

I submit, however, a problem in the versions of the topic buttons on some Android tablet or narrow layout of the page, eg 600px.

Best Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass your comments to the development team. It may be possible to look at this as part of K 3.0.4 (I cannot give any promises).

The K 3.0.3 Blue Eagle template is not "perfect" and I think most people understand that. We probably will never get a "perfect" form of Blue Eagle . The K 3.0.3 Blue Eagle template was like a "version 1.0" re-working of the old design that hasn't changed a lot over a couple of years. In K 3.1 there is a completely different, responsive template design, built from the ground up, that will better suit mobile devices; this is codenamed Crypsis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarioMari

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by MarioMari
Thank you for your reply.
It's great that the project develops so well.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Have you tried K 3.0.4 template? Does the new template resolve this issue fior you? Can we close this topic?

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds