Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Templating choices - including 3rd party designs - for Kunena

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #31 by sozzled
*** Topics merged by moderator ***

To increase the possibility that advertisers may wish to promote their template designs for K 3.0 (and beyond) we have increased the number of places where advertisers may purchase space on this website.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #32 by Matias
In principle most Kunena 2.0 templates should work in Kunena 3.0. That said, there's a bug that causes a few of the templates to fail to work, which is something I will fix for Kunena 3.0.2.

I would still advice people to verify that the template of their choice will work in Kunena 3.0 before buying and installing it on K3.0.

More
10 years 6 months ago #33 by cerberos
Hello everyone,

I am kind of new on Kunena, as i have used in the past Vbulletin and Ip.board, but at the moment i am transferring my ip.board forum to Kunena. I searched a bit here in forum or other sources like joomla.org extensions, but i haven't found much.

To explain what i mean, as far as i know, Joomla is used by 2.8% of websites around the world, with 35 million downloads till now and over than 7000 extensions. For Kunena, which is the only native forum of Joomla, i would expect to find a vast variety of addons to "play with" but instead i have found 6 official addons + 26(!) addons on joomla official extensions site ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ena-forum-extensions ) and...that's all. Am i missing something? Where i can find templates, extensions, etc?

I am not offending anyone, maybe i haven't found something, that's why i am posting! Ip.board had IP.Marketplace with many many addons and templates, vbulletin have vb.org with thousands addons there too, so its awkward i can't find more in the native joomla forum!

More
10 years 5 months ago #34 by Matias
Kunena is still a small player compared to ip.board, which smaller userbase, less features and currently -- no commercial version or support. We are slowly getting there, but it will still take time.

If you want to keep the current features you have, I would stay in ip.board as it's one of the best ones in the market (as is Vbulletin). If you need more the CMS features and are willing to do a tradeoff, Kunena might serve you better.

You should also compare ip.board to Joomla, not Kunena, when it comes to extensions. Most of the ip.board extensions are really separate to the forum itself and in Joomla you can use all of Joomla extensions with Kunena as the forum is just one extension among the others.

PS. Templates can be found by clicking the ads of this page.

More
10 years 5 months ago #35 by afterburner
Replied by afterburner on topic kunena 3 template free
hi there !
where can i find kunena 3 free templates ?
except Blue Eagle .

More
10 years 5 months ago #36 by sozzled

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #37 by wisdom
I have seen a free Kunena 5.x Template Recently.
Aqidah Ku is a free Kunena 5.x Forum Template developed by JoomlaTema.Net. It is based on Free Kunena Template JF Corporate and Crypsis. It is Kunena 5.0.X and Joomla 3.x Compatible and has Responsive Design.

DEMO - demo.joomlatema.net/forum/index.html
DOWNLOAD - www.joomlatema.net/download/free-joomla-templates.html
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by wisdom.

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds