Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 6.0 Beta 4 Released for Joomla! 4.0

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by xillibit
Kunena 6.0 has been designed to work on Joomla! 4.0,...

Introduction:

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the fourth public beta release of Kunena 6.0, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 4.x. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 6.0.0 B4 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 6.0 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Read more...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Maszek
Hey guys,
When I click the "Donate" button, it takes me back to the top of this page! Development will never garner support through this page!
Jan
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks you for supporting us, i'am not able to reproduce the issue i'am right redirecred to paypal.com when i click on the donate button. Do-you have tried with another browser ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.766 seconds