Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Not able to add to forum content

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by Nphillips
Whenever I click on any of the forum categories or topics I get this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 207 bytes) in /hermes/web05/b878/moo.splitcybernality/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/fb_pathway.php on line 44

I don't know what I need to do to get my forum back up and running.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm not sure how to classify or reply to this question without knowing more about the Kunena context.

Did you ever get an answer to Members can edit posts even if not the author ... ?

Instead of posting this question in the General Talk about Kunena category, maybe it would be better if this was moved to K 1.5 or K 1.6 (depending on what version you are currently working with). What version of Kunena are you currently working with?

Have you looked at the FAQs referenced at the top of this page?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds