Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Question 1.5.0 and 1.0.9

More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #1 by rinuccio
My English is poor, and I did not understand the motivation of these two release...

Version 1.5.0 will be equal to version 1.0.9 but with the difference that the first will be native for Joomla 1.5?

Or there are other differences between them?

Very thanks :)
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by rinuccio.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 days ago #2 by core2
Replied by core2 on topic Re:Question 1.5.0 and 1.0.9
I think you got i right. But the motivation for doing this should be quite clear!

A bug fix release for Kunena 1.0 branch is always welcome! Many admins will rely on J1.0/Kunena 1.0 for some time still.

A native forum for J1.5 is great! And looking at user.voice this one of the most requested features. And this is of cause the future for Joomla/Kunena. For me It is a big relief to know that I can use this combo in the future and my user don't need to "learn" using a different solution.

Visit the Kunena documantation .
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds