Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question JomSocial Groups Plugin - Suggestion

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by irradiate
Hi All,

Not sure if I should've posted this here or on the main boars but just a bit of a suggestion. The group boards moderators are the same color as the general board moderators within the online users list.

I am thinking that it may get a bit confusing for general members.

Is it a possibility to have the group moderators listed separately with a different color?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : rt_afterburner_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: 08/07/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.6.2 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.6.0-RC1 | Kunena Groups 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Plugin is very new add-on for Kunena and has still a lot of small issues which needs to be fixed. It was also originally implemented for K2.0, but backported to K1.6.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by irradiate
Gday All,

Its been a bit since I have had a look in here, been flat out with study and work but have been keeping up to date in the skype chat. Have a bit of time compoing up so will delve into some testing in the next few weeks :)

Just wondering on if the group moderators color was going to be channged in any upcoming releases of the plugin? The only reason I ask is today I have had some group moderators report that they have been getting forum specific queries being sent to them as general members are thinking they are normal forum moderators.

As a quick fix, I guess I could change the moderator color to match that of the general members and remove 'moderator' from the ledgend but though I would check first.

cheers :)

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
I may be wrong, but... Kunena only shows user as being moderator inside his own group. In everywhere else user is just like any other member. I think that the only exception is who is online display.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds