Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Joomla and Beyond 2011 Recap

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by PlaneCDR
I apologize if this is already posted somewhere else, but I could not find anything. I was wondering if the Kunena team was planning to post a video of Matias Griese's "Kunena Forum 2.0 - Communication Platform" at the 2011 Joomla and Beyond international conference.

I know I would love to hear more about Kunena's direction...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
You and me both, PlaneCDR! :D

The guys are just now returning from a really hectic weekend in the Netherlands. Matias informed me this morning that, after he has rested, he intends to spend some time on the forum and I'm sure we can look forward to seeing/hearing about some of his story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PlaneCDR

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by PlaneCDR
That is cool and the gang :laugh: I am looking forward to it!

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
It took a full week to rest over the sleepless nights in JAB11, but I'm finally trying to catch up everything.

We are going to post our presentation soon, but I have no idea how long it takes to process the presentation video (we do not have even access to it). JAB was also a great place to share/create our vision on Kunena, so there will be some kind of road map where we want to go from here.

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by PlaneCDR
Thanks Matias...looking forward to hearing the way forward ;-)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds