Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question how does the Kunena Reply Topic (thread) works?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by jaya28inside
Hmmm... I'm still curious about how the Kunena Reply Topic WOrks...
Is there anyone of the user here would be able to share a bit of thought? :whistle:

From the Button Submit is pressed,
and then which file is called and what function's done, etc, etc.... :huh:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by jaya28inside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
I actually wrote an answer to that question a long time ago and I remember that, when I wrote it, the important difference between Reply and Reply Topic would become apparent if (or whenever) a threaded view of topics was re-instated.

Well, I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that we're working on message threading right now (you can see an experimental version of it here at www.kunena.org ). The not-so-good news is that you need K 1.6 (as a minimum) to use it and there are performance issues involved that probably mean it will be "perfected" (if I can use that word with total confidence) in K 2.0.

The use of Reply Topic is explained here: "Reply" and "Reply Topic" the same... . I hope this answers your question.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by jaya28inside
Och...!
very short talk posted.

but it doesnt answer my question, yet...

From the Button Submit is pressed,
and then which file is called and what function's done, etc, etc...

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I'm just a user, mate. I just press the button and ... hey, presto, words appear on the screen. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds