Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Registration Issues on Kunena.org

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by Campaign_Promotions
I just thought I'd drop in and let you guys know that you have a registration issue when using Chrome. I went through 5 email addresses and multiple errors before I finally used IE and was able to get your site to send me an activation email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Campaign_Promotions, and welcome to Kunena. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered problems during the site registration procedure using Google Chrome. This is the first that I have heard about the situation. Perhaps other people might like to comment.

I hope that the rest of the time(s) that you use this website, your enjoyment won't be affected by these unexpected technical problems. User registration is not a function of the Kunena forum component, by the way. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds