Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Signature issues...

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by readyman
Signature issues... was created by readyman
Hey, this may be a dumb question but..How do i add a signature in my signature here at your support forums? i feel like a noob, because it is so easy in my profile on my site via Kunenas default profile, but you guys have a different setup and I dont quite understand it. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Signature issues...
go to: www.kunena.org/forum/myprofile and click on edit. then the second tab.
regards 810

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
I understand the problem - it was difficult for me to grapple with this issue when I first joined www.kunena.org nearly two years ago.

The problem occurs because this website uses JomSocial in order to manage user registration and profiling. The signature aspects are a source of irritation to some of our members who would like to see JomSocial provide the means for editing the signature for use with Kunena. Obviously, this has not yet happened.

However, it's possible for you to edit your Kunena signature by going to your Kunena user profile. At www.kunena.org this is done by clicking People » Forum » Edit Profile . I hope that answers your question
The following user(s) said Thank You: readyman

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by readyman
Thank you to both you guys. I got it going on. :)

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds