Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Blog for users?

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by JoS
Blog for users? was created by JoS
Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this question but i am using Kunena (obviously) 1.5.11 for my forum with Community Builder 1.2.3. on Joomla! 1.5.20.
The Mamblog blog in plugin management is installed and the tab appears in the user profile but it says "the Mamblog blogger component is not installed"
I've searched on the JED, Joomla forum & CB forum and it seems that Mamblog does not work in Joomla! 1.5. If this is indeed the case, is there another component I can use to allow my registered members to have their own blog?

Thanks

Jo
www.jellyfishconnection.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Blog for users?
Hi,

You might want to check out MyBlog. It's not free but might do what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by JoS
Replied by JoS on topic Re: Blog for users?
Thanks,

I've searched the JED for "MyBlog" in several different ways but all I could find was MyBlog calendar. MyBlog was mentioned in other extensions but nothing on it's own.

Jo

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by John
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoS

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds