Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Make SuperAdministrators Invisible in Backend

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by diavolo32
¡Hi! Sometimes i need to make some improvements in Joomla but not just in Kunena, and some of the users in the forum thinks i'm online and i don't login from the frontend, but when I do it from the backend in kunena forum my profile shows: online. :unsure:

How can i make myself invisible for the forum as SuperAdministrator when i log in the backend of Joomla? Is very difficult to do these? May i need a hack?

Well, thanks for all the people here who can help me, maybe there's a easy solution but i was searching in forum and can't find these question. :huh:

Thank you very much!

Diavolo32. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2 by Cerberus
this is really a joomla question not a kunena one as login and logout is handled by joomla and not kunena.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Here's a lateral approach to the problem. For you, as the site super-administrator, use two different accounts. One, an ordinary, everyday account for when you visit your forum and the other, a real super-duper-administrator account, that you keep "hidden" (always show as offline) from other forum users. When you want to visit the admin site, use the super-duper-administrator account; when you want to participate as an ordinary user, use a different account (that may, or may not, have super-administrator privileges).

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds