Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Official site for K plugins?

• skinny
  • skinny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Kunena lover. I need professional help!
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by skinny
Is there an official page, site or forum post for a list of plugins for Kunena forum?

I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH! I SERIOUSLY DO! IT'S THE BEST FORUM SOFTWARE I HAVE USED!

Contact info: skinny-blog.com/contact-me
(951)-262-3550 EXT 2
Blackberry PIN: 4036ce1f

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
I understand that the development team is keen to develop something similar to the Joomla Extensions Directory [JED] at www.kunena.com in the near future. In the meantime, the only official software (i.e. those things endorsed and supported by the development team) is available from the download page on this site (and this page is a little difficult for users to follow at the moment).

We intend to make it simpler in the future for users to download Kunena software! :cheer:

There are several user-contributed extensions (modules and plugins) for Kunena. Some of them are listed in the JED and other are obtainable by browsing the User Contributions category on these forums. At the current time, none of the modules or plugins in the User Contributions category is officially endorsed, maintained or supported by the Kunena developers. This situation is likely to change in the future.

We appreciate the feedback given by users to the Kunena project, whether it's positive or not, and I know that the development team values every comment that's made at the JED . :)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by OurIslamic
That would be pretty cool if we had one :D.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds