Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question [Merged topic] RSS Feed for Registered Users?

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by giammarco
Replied by giammarco on topic Problem with RSS feed
Hi all,

I am having a problem with my Kunena installation. The RSS feed icon at the bottom is not working.

We did not customise the Kunena forum in any way, so I am not sure why we're getting this issue.

Could any of you have a look and suggest what could be happening?

Here is the forum:
www.iars.ie/forum

The link behind the RSS button is:
www.iars.ie/forum/fb_rss?no_html=1

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Giammarco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem with RSS feed
G'day, giammarco, and welcome to Kunena.

The explanation for why your RSS feed does not work is because you have set your forum "Registered Users Only . This forum is open only to registered and logged-in users. If you are already registered, please log in first." An RSS feed is like a guest user trying to view your forum; RSS feeds don't login.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giammarco

More
13 years 5 months ago #23 by giammarco
Hi there, thank you very much for your help. Indeed that must be the issue! An RSS reader will never be able to login. I will just disable this feature.

Regards,
Giammarco

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds