- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.
Question Kunena 1.5 Native stable
17 years 4 months ago #16103
by XQLUSIVE
Kunena 1.5 Native stable was created by XQLUSIVE
When is Kunena 1.5 native going stable/final?
I am waiting to use it for my new community, so i am curious about this.
Thanks in advance.
I am waiting to use it for my new community, so i am curious about this.
Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.
- johnnydement
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 934
- Thank you received: 5
17 years 4 months ago #16108
by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Kunena 1.5 Native stable
Please, don't keep opening threads for issues already discussed in existing threads, I'm locking this one, if you want to further discuss it, do a search 
We can't give an ETA on this, we can say that our plans is to have k!.5 before june, but this is not exact science.
I don't see why you're waiting for it though, you already have stable versions of kunena, thay will upgrade seamesly into 1.5 whenever you want to do the jump
We can't give an ETA on this, we can say that our plans is to have k!.5 before june, but this is not exact science.
I don't see why you're waiting for it though, you already have stable versions of kunena, thay will upgrade seamesly into 1.5 whenever you want to do the jump
The topic has been locked.
17 years 4 months ago #16323
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Kunena 1.5 Native stable
I confirm that our target is to get K1.5 Final by June. This is if we do not run on any unexpected problems.
The topic has been locked.
17 years 3 months ago #19709
by ArrO
Replied by ArrO on topic Installed version: Kunena 1.5.3
I've clicked on "powered by Kumena" and saw this ...
Installed version: Kunena 1.5.3
I want this release .... quickly :laugh: ... just now :blush:
Thanks for the good work
ArrO
Installed version: Kunena 1.5.3
I want this release .... quickly :laugh: ... just now :blush:
Thanks for the good work
ArrO
The topic has been locked.
17 years 3 months ago #19718
by Andreaz
Replied by Andreaz on topic Re: Installed version: Kunena 1.5.3
Maybe thats what twitter meant - Great Kunena News coming up for this week. Keep checking the site for a big release about to hit the Joomla world!
Maybe we will get Kunena 1.5.3 stable very soon?
Maybe we will get Kunena 1.5.3 stable very soon?
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds