Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Unable to save profile at this support forum

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Vova_OB
do not work saving profile info at this support forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
what is the message, that you see.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3 by Vova_OB
when I click on the Save button, then redirect to the my profile but the information is not saved. with out errors string
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Vova_OB.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
What is the URL of the page where this problem occurs? When you wrote "this support forum" in the subject, do you mean the support forum here ?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5 by Vova_OB
snapshot
www.flickr.com/photos/99794872@N02/10714995186/
today .when i edit my profile at your forum a cannot see profile fields
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Vova_OB.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
So, in your case, we are not discussing this support forum here at www.kunena.org . We are, in fact, discussing a problem you are having on your website? Correct?

Posting your configuration report (details are at the top of this page) may help.

Looks like a Javascript library conflict to me. Your configuration report may help.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #7 by Mortti
@Michael his attachment is from kunena.org.

@Vova_OB what browser/version you use?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mortti.

More
10 years 5 months ago #8 by sozzled
Thanks, Mortti. Yes, it would appear that the problem experienced by Vova_OB is probably connected to the browser. Who knows? I have no problems with K.org when I use IE 9/10/11, FireFox 25 or Google Chrome.

*** Topic moved to the correct category ***

More
10 years 5 months ago #9 by Mortti
I'd like to get the data add-ons, which he has installed a browser. (can be to reason)... There is only happend this only 2 times(this is second) on this case what we talking in skype with Richard (German).

There must be some third part browser extension installed what do that, or very old browser... this only my guess?

More
10 years 5 months ago #10 by sozzled
Another possibility is congestion at the server. Because these forum tabs are controlled by Javascript, it's possible that a Javascript function is not being loaded on request by a client browser. I've occasionally seen a "Loading BBcode editor..." message here (happens about once every 40 days or so) and it goes away after half an hour (which could be a server caching problem). So, it's entirely possible that this problem happens if a client browser has disabled Javascript (which would stop any person interacting with any Joomla website).

It's also possible to add a third-party browser extension that interferes with the browser's Javascript interpreter. Or, as you say, it could be a very old browser that Vova_OB is using.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds