×
Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.3 has been Released (31 Mar 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.3 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

× Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Solved Off topic: Incompatibility with Chrome?

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by Earthson
I'm not sure why, but Google Chrome has issues with this website. I get a HUGE space between the website header and the actual forum. It doesn't occur with Safari. It also doesn't occur on any other kunena forum I've seen. (see screenshot).

I am using the most up to date version of Chrome, on Mac: Version 27.0.1453.110

Anyone else having this issue?


Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I tried to reproduce the symptoms on my PC using Google Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.116 m) but, I'm sorry, it all looks good to me. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Perhaps other members of the community can confirm the matter?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by Earthson
Yah - I just found an update to Version 27.0.1453.116, but it is still happening for me. No worries though - just thought I'd mention it. I know the hassles of trying to keep a website fully functional across all web browsers - almost impossible. :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by coder4life
Just checked, also no issue here also same build of Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 and Mac OSX 10.8.

Do you have an ad blocker installed out of curiosity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by Earthson

coder4life wrote:
Do you have an ad blocker installed out of curiosity.


That was the problem. I enabled the ad blocker so long ago, that it didn't even occur to me that it might be the problem. I disabled it for this domain, and everything is fine now. Good catch!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 1.797 seconds