Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Idea Idea to create a category for SEO discussions

More
11 years 2 days ago #1 by Shimei
I have a suggestion for the Kunena forum. A SEO Category would be nice, that is, a place to discuss meta information like the Joomla! community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #2 by sozzled
I have passed your idea to the rest of the Kunena team.

More
11 years 23 hours ago #3 by Mark Spencer
SEO Category is good idea. Search Engine Optimization is most recognized term to get back links for all types of businesses.

More
11 years 22 hours ago #4 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: I have passed your idea to the rest of the Kunena team.

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by Matias
I'm not sure if SEO deserves a category of its own because of the low volume of the messages in there.

If you have concrete ideas (or code) on how to improve SEO, please use GitHub instead -- I think I've seen you in there, Shimei.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds