Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question "You have been flagged as a spammer" - my account has been blocked at www.kunena.org

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by TimA
Hello Kunena,

Great product in Kunena - beginning to use it on more sites.

Just one "issue" if I may ?

I had forgotten my login password, and after a few attempts got "blocked" with a message in red about being a suspect spam*mer and "...if you are a genuine visitor contact us to resolve the issue . . . "

Can you please explain where on kunena.org I am supposed to do that ?

I see no "Contact Us" link. (Maybe I need new glasses ?)

Issue got resolved eventually simply by resetting my router to give me a new IP Address.

For future issues regarding Logging in etc, perhaps create a "Contact Us" link, or if it already exists somewhere perhaps make it easier to find.

Regards,

TimA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by naimless
Talking of spam filter, Kunena had blocked my username for suspected spamming. I'm not sure how many other false positives get blocked too, but one small suggestion. This error message:

"Sorry, your login failed because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database. If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise. Please contact us to get the issue resolved."

does not specify a ready way or person to contact, and the Team page also doesn't set out any one obvious address or person to bother. Maybe you could link to a thread where guests can post to ask for unblocking of certain accounts?

Anyway, managed to get through to GoremanX - thank you so much for unblocking my profile!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by abdulhalim
Hello ,

I am Moderator of Farsi forum , but some time i get this warning message , then i have to wait about 15 minutes and try again

please check it

regards,
Abdulhalim

I was afraid of the dark and suspicious of the light

Time to create page: 0.944 seconds